Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Gonna Burn (WR)

So, as I sit here, I realize that this is 3 blogs posted in 1 day, and 4 in a week, but it might be a while before we post more.  I’m leaving for the Cape Town airport in an hour or less and our race is moving on to India after that.

I’m writing this as an advance blog, because I don’t know when, or how often I’ll have internet next month.  My team and squad always need prayer, but our team will certainly be thankful to receive some extra prayer support this month.

We will be working with a ministry, “Burn” traveling all over India.  We’ll land in Mumbai on Monday and be moving from there.  We’ll head to some very dark areas, places that have yet to hear the Gospel, the Good News of Jesus Christ.  These will likely include some regions where idol worship and human sacrifice still take place today.

There will be a lot of spiritual warfare.  Pray that our team doesn’t give the enemy any foothold within us as individuals or as a team.  Pray for wisdom and guidance of our host team.  Pray for open hearts, both from us and from the people we will be sharing with.  Pray for a plentiful harvest and strengthened workers.

Thank you for all that all of you have done, both in prayer and otherwise.  We definitely still need you if we're gonna be able to burn.

(If you want specific names of racers doing this Burn for at least some of the time to pray for....They are... Ben, Brett, Rachel, Becca, Rebecca, Dania, Tyler, Michael, and me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment